With the ever-changing global economic landscape, disputes are becoming more complex resulting in high litigation costs and greater liabilities.
Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) provides a platform to resolve a dispute in a timely and cost effective manner. Courts in India have actively encouraged parties to resort to Arbitration and other ADR techniques/methods as a means of amicable settlement of disputes amongst them.
Our lawyers have the experience and expertise in handling Arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) such as conciliation and mediation across all practice areas, including advice in relation to injunctive relief from the courts prior to, during and post arbitration proceedings, and proceedings in court for enforcement of arbitral award.
Our ADR Services include:
- Conducting Arbitration proceedings under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Representing clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in Arbitration Petitions.
- Proceedings in relation to enforcement of Arbitral Awards.
- Rendering mediation services to clients.
- Advice in relation to the above.